Swagbucks! Join from me and I also win Swagbucks when you do!!!

Search & Win

Search This Blog

September 11, 2009

We'll See..

Hello, well this is my first attempt at doing a blog. I hope to help other mothers in the Chattanooga area save money. I recently got into couponing and have really enjoyed the savings! It is fun to see just how much you can save. I used to use just use 2-3 coupons a week and was disappointed in them. BUT, I have found out that is not how to save BIG- click here for 'coupon lesson'. TIP- buy multiple Sunday papers to stock up on coupons, and print tons coupons out from the internet~Links are at the bottom of my blog.

Also, I have discovered that drugstores have great rewards programs! Walgreens and CVS are a great place to shop for non-grocery stuff. Each week they have specials and you actually get items that you need for FREE! Click here to find out how to CVS, and here to do Walgreens.

Well that's it for now, we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment